1. Each team will consist of five players.
2. When the horn sounds (shot-gun), the “A” teams will play first followed by the “B” teams when the fairway or green is clear. Note! Please maintain a reasonable speed of play. Try to keep up with the team in front of yours.
3. All players tee off at each hole.
A. Women hit from the yellow tee blocks.
B. Men hit from the white tee blocks.
4. The team then selects the best drive and the player whose ball has been chosen marks the position (within 12 inches) with a tee (not nearer the hole).
A. A minimum of two tee shots per player to be used.
B. Scorecards must note whose tee shot was chosen on each hole.
C. Golf balls can be placed within 12 inches on closely mown areas if the chosen ball in play is in the fairway.
D. Golf balls must be dropped within 12 inches if the chosen ball in play is in the rough or a hazard. (i.e.: If the chosen ball in play is in the rough, players must play from the rough).
5. The above method of play is followed until the green is reached. Each time, all players get to shoot from the chosen location.
6. On the green the ball chosen is marked within a putter head length and players putt from the same spot in turn.
7. Each player must mark their ball after putting. Play continues from each chosen position until the ball is holed.
8. The score is the total number of shots from the chosen spots (including the tee shot). At the end of the round the total for each hole is added together, the sum being the Team’s final score. The team scorecard is to be turned in to registration at the Pro Shop.
9. Mulligans may be used as required if purchased at the clubhouse prior to commencement of the Tournament. A Mulligan can only be used by the person who purchased it and cannot be used to claim a prize (i.e.:hole-in-one, KP, etc.). To make use of a Mulligan, the player must state and present to their team, a Mulligan Voucher. The Player must record their name and the hole # on the back of the Mulligan Voucher upon use and turn it in with their scorecard upon completion of the round.
10. In the event of a final score tie between two or more teams, a count-back from the 18th hole will apply with the highest score first taking precedent. The count-back includes every team sharing the overall score over the 18 holes of the event. Comparing scores counting back from hole number 18, any team whose score is less than the largest amount on a hole by hole basis is eliminated. The process continues until only one team remains.
11. All other rules of golf apply to the “Ball in Play”.